Sorry but I am a bit of a newbie at this.

So do you mean that I am supposed write it like this?

else
{
$mailheaders = "From: $email\r\n";
$mailheaders .= "Reply-To: $email\r\n";
$mailheaders .= "Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1\r\n";
$remarks .= "<br><br>$items";
mail("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "quotation enquiry", $remarks,
"from: \"$yourname\"
<$youremail>\r\n"

--------------15E3B1D587950C2CAADCBF93
header("Location: http://www.winwhole.com.hk/sent.php";);}