Well the include line I needed was this:
    <!--#include virtual="/cgi-bin/ssirand.cgi?REGION=Sports" --!>

That didn't work since the filetype is PHP.  After some searching on the
developers website I came across a posting for getting the thing to work on
PHP3, so I tried it (even tho i'm using PHP4) and it worked.  This is what I
had to use:
    <?
      $ads = `cd /home/sites/www.delriolive.com/web/pay;
/home/sites/www.delriolive.com/web/pay/ssirand.cgi Region=localRICH`;
      echo $ads;
    ?>

It worked perfectly.  If you know how to get the include file to work
though, i'd rather use it.  Thanks :)

-Nick