Hi,
I was just going through some Message Board system and
noticed that there is a "Views" column which gives how
many times the Message has been viewed.

I created a similar message board, where Messages are
stored in a MySQL DB Table. But i have no idea how to
do this, that the number of times that Record is
picked up is counted!! Can anyone guide me as to how
this can be achieved?

Thanks,
T. Edison jr.