Hello !
I've just made a nice navavigation  bar for my website ....
The nav. bar is  a php file (Templates/inc_nav.php)containing links to other
pages of my site. the links has been made relatively to the file
"inc_nav.php";
Now that I've included the "inc_nav.php" in other pages , my links no longer
work ... it seems that PHP just copy the content of the nav bar into other
pages so , links are now relavite to the current page and this of course
doean't work !!! :-(((
Is there any workaround or any othe way  to include a nav bar in PHP without
breaking the links ?
I hope you understand what I mean ...

Thanks

Arcad.