From: Andrew V. Romero [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 9:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Licensing??

I am looking into installing php on some of our hospital servers and was
wondering about licensing issues.  Are you suppose to purchase any type
of license for installing php on a commercial server?  It seems a little
on the strange side that they (the php people) would just let you
install and use their product for free, what do they get out of it?
Thanks for any information,
    Andrew V. Romero

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.