Hello,

I made a database with bookmarks, these bookmarks are catogarized by
type.
Now I want to display those bookmarks in tables by category. This works
already fine.
The only problem I have is that the tables are very difficult to handle.

I want to make 4 tables in a row (so that will be 4 dif categories with
bookmarks) and after that, the next table should start under the first
one.
Like this

category        category        category        category
xxxxxxx         xxxxxxx        xxxxxxx         xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx         xxxxxxx        xxxxxxx         xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx         xxxxxxx        xxxxxxx         xxxxxxx

category        category        category        category
xxxxxxx         xxxxxxx        xxxxxxx         xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx         xxxxxxx        xxxxxxx         xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx         xxxxxxx        xxxxxxx         xxxxxxx

(xxxxx = a weblink ;-)

The (dutch)  website where you can find a full example for what I mean:
http://www.startpagina.nl/

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanx!

--
Met vriendelijke groet / With Greetings,

Sander Peters

   site: http://www.visionnet.nl/
  email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
webmail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]