* Gerard Samuel ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [Dec 29. 2001 00:35]:

> I got a fairly big script with a lot of functions.
> Which is more effiecient to pass global information to functions

> ie
> 50 variables
> 50 constants
> or 1 array with 50 values

I'm not sure I'm the right person to answer this, but if I had to
give answer, I'd say they're all equal. You're going to have to
define them _somewhere_. I mean, if they're global, right? So how
much difference could one or the other make?

If there is any huge difference, I'd love to know as well.

--
Brian Clark | Avoiding the general public since 1805!
Fingerprint: 07CE FA37 8DF6 A109 8119 076B B5A2 E5FB E4D0 C7C8