Hi,

 I am using the list comment to decompose urls for navigation.
 This works fine. Except on one particular server and I don't know
 why..

 if my url is like : test.php everything is ok, but when I use
 test.php/1, I get the Apache Internal 500 Error.

 I believe that apache is checking if the 1 in the dir test.php
 exists, which of course is not the case since test.php is a file.
 I am only allowed to modify a htaccess file...

 Does anyone have a suggestion how to fix this?

 Thanks,

 Patrick

 PS:

 my file test.php looks like

 list($dummy1,$dummy2,$pid1,$pid2) = split("/",$PHP_SELF);
 switch( $pid1 ) {
     case 1:
     include "file1.html";
     break;