* Todd Cary ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [Dec 31. 2001 11:32]:

> I would like to present the surfer with a list of files in a directory
> (I'll probably put then into a drop-down) and then I want to send the
> file to the surfer if one is selected.  I am not sure of the syntax to

> 1) List the files in a directory

Using PHP 4.x?

<http://www.php.net/manual/en/class.dir.php>

> 2) Send a selected file to the surfer

<http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.header.php>

Scroll 3/4 down.

> Many thanks for any help in getting the correct syntax to do this......

HTH

--
Brian Clark | Avoiding the general public since 1805!
Fingerprint: 07CE FA37 8DF6 A109 8119 076B B5A2 E5FB E4D0 C7C8