This sounds similar to the problem I had but with other extensions.
Does the IMAP extenstion need any dlls from the c:\php\dlls folder to work?
(You can find out this somewhere on www.php.net). If it does then you need
to copy these to your system folder. (system32 folder probably). Better
still, why not just copy the lot into that folder to save future hassle!!
;o)

LJ

"Philip Jeffs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
000a01c192fb$2d9153b0$01010101@PHIL">news:000a01c192fb$2d9153b0$01010101@PHIL...
Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the imap extensions to load. I'm running
Windows2000 with IIS5.

I've put 'php_imap.dll' in 'c:\php\' and i've checked that the extensions
directory in php.ini is set to 'c:\php\'

I still get told that php was 'unable to load dynamic library
'c:\php\php_imap.dll'

Any help would be gratefully recieved.

Thanks,

Phil