From: "Matt Moreton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2002 4:19 PM
Subject: [PHP] Hosting provider...

Im looking to change my hosting provider.

..something that isnt going to break the bank, is feature full, supports
Myql, php etc etc and doesnt limit your bandwidth usage!  I need about 100+
mb's of space, and possibly the ability to run a background process.

Can anyone here suggest a good provider that meets the above criteria?

Thanks

Matt.