Hello,
        I am new to PHP. I have PHP (cgi version) configured on my
machine running XP Pro and IIS. It works fine. The first script I wanted
to write was the ever-useful feedback form script where the contents of
a form are e-mailed to the webmaster. I am sure that I have a working
script but when I test on my machine I get a server error. I realize
that this is most likely because I don't have any mail settings
configured on IIS (new to this as well). I was wondering if someone
could give me some advice on how to properly set this up so I can
locally test mail scripts like this. Thanks,
Matt