On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 14:11:39 -0700, Matthew Walker wrote:

>Can anyone give me a pointer on where to go to find out how to send
>cookies through images, preferably in PHP?

To do this you will have to point the HREF in your IMG tag to a PHP script.

>From that script you should do this:

- Pass the correct content-type header (default for PHP is text/html) for example:
<?
        header("Content-Type: image/jpeg");
?>

- Set the cookie as usual

- Then send the contents of the image you would like to display, for example:

<?
        readfile("test.jpg");
?>

bvr.