use:

extract($GLOBALS);

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.extract.php

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Hilgeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 11:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Code not working in 4.1

I used to run PHP 4.0.3 and at the beginning of some functions that used a
lot of global variables, I would add the following lines so I could access
all the global variables inside the functions.

 foreach($GLOBALS as $GlobalVarName => $GlobalVarValue)
 {
  global $$GlobalVarName;
 }

I upgraded to 4.1 and this code now causes PHP to die about 50-100 lines
after it is executed. Any ideas?

- Jonathan