Dear PHP Users,

I am trying to take like an e-mail message and then encrypt it
into a database and then be able to decrypt it and get the
same result back. I have been unsuccessful in doing so. I have
libmcrypt 2.5.6 installed, I also installed mhash 0.8.13 and
have PHP compiled to support both of them. Can anyone give me
some sample code on how to do this? It seems like once my form
gets to long it gets weird and it doesn't encrypt or decrypt
correctly. It seems ok if it is only 1 word.

Any ideas?

Devin