I have been using the following function declaration syntax for ages with no
problems.

Main php file:

<?php
include "my-inc.php";
    FuncExample(arg1,arg2);
?>

Include file:

<?php
FuncExample(arg1,arg2){
<Function Content>
<?php

I have just finished some work for a client, after full testing on both my
Unix and Win32 test servers I moved the site over to their hosting company
and I get the following problem.

All my functions that are declared in my Inc files are spitting back the
error:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function:..."

I have spoken with the hosting company, but they have considerable trouble
with 'backside' and 'elbow' recognition.

Are there any PHP.ini settings that affect this type of function
declaration?

Any help would be appreciated.

Bobby