Hi all,

Lot of sites are deeplinking to my site. I like them to do so but ......
I want them to see the requested page IN MY OWN FRAMESET. To do so I figured
out that I can redirect the requested url to my framepage and build it up
again with the requested URL in the content-frame.

There is one problem:
Can somebody tell me if I can figure out what the name is of the frame where
it would be presented whithout my interferring?

I hope the problem is clear.

Robert