> Does anyone have any idea why this is giving me a "Warning: Supplied
> argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in..." error?

You'll have to give more code, which line you get that error from, etc., to
give us a better idea why it's "not working."

However, a quick tip:

> $crdate = date("Y-m-d");
> $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM sites WHERE creation_date = '$crdate'
> AND status = 'T'");

These two lines can be condensed since MySQL has a built-in function to get
the current time/date:

SELECT * FROM sites WHERE creation_date = NOW() AND status = 'T'

-Adam