Hey, thanks for your time. You are busy, so I'll be brief

A.) If I were to use it, for a gd or mysql library, not oftenly, certainly
not more than 100 requests per day, would it affect the server negatively?

B.) Is there a delay in using it as oppossed to compiling them during
installation (or recompile)

I ask as I am not familiar at all with this feature, but saw it in some code,
(For ming, actually, to make flash movies) and it worked well for me

So, if I use it, am I doing myself a disservice? Or not? Thanks, I have no
clue

Joel
Ps. In case one asks why I'd use such a method, I am picklehead, no
intelligent answer, can be provided, I am just curious as I wasn't really
aware of such an option earlier on. Thanks ;)