Hello, my subject is a bit confusing, I bet. I need a bit more speace to
explain this situation.

Ok, basically I only configured php with apxs

However, I noticed the mysql was supported (It said so on php info page)

How is that possible?

I never tested a mysql script yet on this server (linux) yet, I just had to
ask if this is normal and how this is possible. Or if I am misinterpreting
the output. The file actually prints:

mysql

MySQL Support   enabled
Active Persistent Links 0
Active Links    0
Client API version  3.23.32
MYSQL_INCLUDE
MYSQL_LFLAGS
MYSQL_LIBS

Does this mean it really supports it? or am I just not understanding
something?

It even says zend server is in use, yet I never installed zend.
The version of php is 4.0.5 on apache webserver on linux

How is this possible? Just curious

Thanks