Chris Grigor wrote:

> Hi Henning
>
> If I use modification time, how would I use keep state before exiting (I
> have never done that aggghhh!)

i didn't do that before, too, I just can imagine how it should work :)

before exiting or right after sending the mail you would need to write
the actual modification time of your directories or files into a
database or file, like

FIRSTFILE
2002-01-08 17:45
SECONDFILE
2001-01-08 16:32

got it?
if not, what's the exact problem? Don't know how to write data to a file
or databse?
don't know how to get modification time?

henning