From: Chris Grigor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 9. tammikuuta 2002 9:44
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; Php-General
Subject: RE: [PHP] foreach statement

Hey Niklas

yea thats what I want, just one thing

foreach($emails as $this_is_one_address) {

would it be

foreach($emails) {

or am I missing something in there ?

?????

<?
$sms_list = "test_number"; // This is the file with one e-mail address
per line? $emails = file($sms_list);

foreach($emails as $this_is_one_address) {
        // Do what ever you want to.
        // $this_is_one_address contains one element from $emails
};

Niklas