发件人: Jon Farmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
发送时间: 10, January, 2002 17:08
收件人: PHP General Mailing List
主题: [PHP] weird fopen problem

I am getting a  the follwing error:

Warning: fopen("/home/jon/pgpfiles/sgsdgsdg","w") - Permission denied in
/home/ethiorg/public_html/test.php on line 2

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/home/ethiorg/public_html/test.php on line 3

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/home/ethiorg/public_html/test.php on line 4

from the following script:

<?
$file = fopen("/home/jon/pgpfiles/sgsdgsdg","w");
fputs($file, "this is a test\n");
fclose($file);
?>

the directory /home/jon/pgpfiles has mode 777 and is owned by nobody and
group is nobody. Apache runs under user nobody.

Any ideas?

--
Jon Farmer
Systems Programmer, Entanet www.enta.net