Here's a really quick question.  I can't figure out how to try to get user
authentication more than once.  For instance, supposed I get this log on
screen that asks for my username and password.  If I type in something wrong
that variable gets stuck in $PHP_AUTH_USER, and there is no way to unset it,
so the user would be prompted again.  Please help.  Thanks

<?php
  if (!isset($PHP_AUTH_USER)) {
    header("WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm=\"My Realm\"");
    header("HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized");
    echo "Text to send if user hits Cancel button\n";
    exit;
  } else {
     //Check the database for user/password combination.  Oh, not right?
let's try again
      unset($PHP_AUTH_USER); //Doesn't work
  }
?>