Hi,
If you want some parameters which will be pass in your site, you can use "session"
.

for example, you have parameters, fooa, foob,  fooc, ... etc..
<?
session_start();
$fooa = 1;
$foob = "sait";
    //  you do,
session_register("fooa");
session_register("foob");
session_register("fooc");
?>
then you can use  them everywhere in your site as "$fooa", "$foob", "$fooc".
You can change it's value. you can unset with
    session_unregister("fooa");
Be carefull that, your paramater is $fooa, you should register it without $
   session_register("fooa");  // No $ at the beginning of the paramater...

And you should put session_start()  at the top of the page, if you will use these parameters in that PHP file...

Also, you can use COOKIES...! I dont prefer in general ... and do NOT session_register a password or a credit card number, for security reasons...

good works...