Well, I did not configure it any particular way.

I just tried to build the mod_php4 port on FreeBSD.  I assumed it would
work.  Why would the FreeBSD port developers commit something to the stable
release that doesn't work?

Thanks,
Brian

"Brian Clark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
20020110230835.GA1557@ganymede">news:20020110230835.GA1557@ganymede...
> * Brian Williams ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [Jan 10. 2002
04:57]:

> > Hi All,
>
> Hello
>
> > When I try to run apache, I get this error message:
>
> > Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp4.so into server:
> > /usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp4.so:  Undefined symbol
'iconv_module_entry'