Ok I have looked everywhere to try to figure out why I get the stupid
warning:

Warning: Failed opening '/phpinc/query.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /Users/murlyn/Sites/bakos/
index.htm on line 2

Ok I know that it's because it can't find the script, but my problem lies in
the Apache httpd.conf file.  I put in a ScriptAlias, I put in an Alias in
this fashion:

Alias /phpinc "/Users/murlyn/Sites/bakos/phpinc"

And same with ScriptAlias, neither of them works!

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! :)  And again sorry for it being off
topic.. sort of.. I have searched for the last two days on why this wouldnt
work and I've tried everything I could think of.. so I am going to you guys
and gals since you are all a bunch of geniuses anyways :)

Rick