As Jason said, include() is what you should look for and, as Mike said, you
should also take a look at include_once() and require_once(). Obviously,
require() is another option.

However, you should be aware that txt files are displayed as plain text when
accessed, so if any sensitive data is in there you should rename the file to
functions.php - in this case the php is parsed and since it only contains
functions, nothing is displayed.

Bogdan