On Monday 14 January 2002 10:08, Martin Towell wrote:
> you could try looking at http_referer or remote_host or something like
> that. Never tried it myself, but sounds like it'd work... dunno what the
> values for them would be though :(

Please note that some search engines doesn't like to be 'fooled' in this
manner. They'll probably stop indexing your website if they find out you're
engaged in such practices :)

/*
Take heart amid the deepening gloom that your dog is finally getting
enough cheese.
                -- National Lampoon, "Deteriorata"
*/