* On 19-01-02 at 12:55
* Dani said....

> Hi again!
>
> I tried it and I still get the error.
>
> Do you think that this has somthing todo with my PWS server? or the installation
> of PHP?

Could be althoug that doesn't really explain why it works with IE and
not NS. Are any of your includes posting data?
Have you thought about testing on a real server? There are some nice
setups from Nusphere and PHPTriad that will set up Apache, PHP and MySQL
for you. The links are somewhere in this article
www.explodingnet.com/articles/latest/7

- --

Nick Wilson

Tel:    +45 3325 0688