Greeting dudes ! I`m a fresh user of PHP and need some
technical assistance from you folks.

I`m creating a survey form(using radio buttons) and it
looks like this :-

Q1) How do you register for the hostel ?
    <input type="radio" name="reg_method"
value="phone"> By Phone
    <INPUT type="radio" name="reg_method"
value="mail"> By E-Mail
    <INPUT type="radio" name="reg_method"
value="office" checked> Walk-In to office

Q2)Do the authorities respond to your complaint
immediately?
<INPUT type="radio" name="responds" value="yes"> Yes
<INPUT type="radio" name="responds" value="no"
checked> No

I would like to store each entry into a text file and
view them later.Hence, I would know the unique 'VALUE'
for a particular 'NAME'(for both the Q`s) So, the
output in my textfile should look something like

 <date>     <Value for Q1>        <Value of Q2>

I`m trying to open a file and then write to it for
instance :-

$fp = fopen("$DOCUMENT_ROOT/.../software/survey.txt",
"w");

BUT, I don`t really know how to store the unique
values for those radio buttons into my file.

Please help , dudes !