I have not done it, but i can be done by using a form and
calling the shell script that does the job.
Of course shell script has to be executable by everybody.
It may be a security concern.
or, you can add the shell script to your cron tab.
and keep the password change requests in a file and change
the passwords every 10 minutes or so.....

--- Charlie Grosvenor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi
>     I would like to create a page in php where a user can
> change their unix password, does anybody know how i can
> do this?
>
> Thankyou
>
> Charlie

=====