Hi,

I'm having a little trouble with this join statement I'm working on.  What I
*think* is happening is that PHP is getting confused with the "ID" field
that is the same for the three different tables.  When I go through the
result set, you can see that the field "ID" gets used a couple of times.  I
have since tried to change the result set to call out the table as well (as
in "calendar.ID", but that didn't work.  How can I give each "ID" field a
unique value to be used in the variables?

Here's my code:

$sql ="SELECT calendar.ID,calendar.Calendar_Title,calendar.Add_To_Scroller,
       careers.id,careers.title,careers.Add_To_Scroller,

menu_specials.ID,menu_specials.Menu_Description,menu_specials.Add_To_Scrolle
       FROM calendar,careers,menu_specials
       WHERE calendar.Add_To_Scroller = 2
       AND careers.Add_To_Scroller = 2
       AND menu_specials.Add_To_Scroller = 2";

$result = @mysql_query($sql, $connection) or die("Error #". mysql_errno() .
": " . mysql_error());

while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)) {
$calendar_ID=$row['ID'];
$calendar_Calendar_Title=$row['Calendar_Title'];
$calendar_Add_To_Scroller=$row['Add_To_Scroller'];
$careers_id=$row['id'];
$careers_title=$row['title'];
$careers_Add_To_Scroller=$row['Add_To_Scroller'];
$menu_specials_ID=$row['ID'];
$menu_specials_Menu_Description=$row['Menu_Description'];
$menu_specials_Add_To_Scroller=$row['Add_To_Scroller'];

$display_block .= "Latest News -
$calendar_Calendar_Title|http://skunkworks.thinkmango.com/canyon/calendar/de
tail_action.php?ID=$calendar_ID|_self
Looking for a hot job? -
$careers_title|http://skunkworks.thinkmango.com/scroll/careers/career_detail
.php?id=$careers_id|_self
Great Deals on Great Food! -
$menu_specials_Menu_Description|http://skunkworks.thinkmango.com/scroll/menu
/menu_detail.php?ID=$menu_specials_ID|_self";

}

Thanks in advance!

mto

--