Ben Clumeck wrote:

> Is there any classes that anyone knows of for PHP & MySQL?  I am just
> learning PHP and have bought a couple of books that have helped.  However, I
> need to become proficient quickly.  Thanks for your help.
>
> Ben

Hi Ben -

Although we're not in Southern Cal yet, we do have a course in Michigan
which you might be interested in.  You can call 1-866-745-3660 toll free
for more information on it.  If you've already been through a couple
books, that's plenty to get you started in our course - we spend less
than a day on beginning basics and progress quickly after that for an
entire week.  I can promise you you would get proficient quickly and not
be bored.  :)

Best of luck.

Michael Kimsal
http://www.tapinternet.com/php/