Hi Folks,
I use the regular form POST method to send variables from Domain A to Domain B. On
domain B I run a short script. The script does it's thing and then sends the posted
variables back to Domain A with

header("Location: http://www.domainA.com/folder/script.php";);

The problem is that the variables disappear at this point - after the domain B script
is run - and do not appear to go any further. I have tried this code, which works:

header("Location: http://www.domainA.com/folder/script.php?var1=foo&var2=bar";);
... but for security reasons I should not use the GET method for passing the
originally posted variables.

I do not want to stop the form post process, I just want to run my own script routine
and then continue with the original form request.

How do I accomplish the posting of variables from Domain A to Domain B and back again
to Domain A without reposting them in an additional form post submission?

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Richard Creech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone 250.744.3350 Pacific Time, Canada
Easily create your own Yellow Pages with phpYellow Pages
http://www.dreamriver.com