Actually,

as a note about this, we (i) did extensive testing to invoke the php.exe
binary and apache in any way but using an action and virtual url, and found
it didn't work.

We have suitably amended the documentation for both the win32 installer,
plus the manual, making it clearer that choosing those paths are bad.

james
--
James Cox :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please CC me when replying to my messages on lists.