Why even bother with the inefficient comparison to TRUE (which is bad style, anyway!)?
 Both the above are exactly equivalent to ($PHP_MAIL_FORM), so your if statement
should just read

   if ($PHP_MAIL_FORM)

The only reason to do a comparison against TRUE (or FALSE) is if you need to ensure a
type match as well, using the === or !== operators.

Cheers!

Mike

Beckett Park, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]