Hi,
   thanks for reading this. Ive looked at every php site and cant find an
answer, youre my last hope!(ok so its not that serious, but pretty close!).
Could someone please email me and tell me how to split a string into
different arrays and save what they were split on?
Also I cant get the sizeof function to work no matter what syntax i use, i
think ive tried them all, do you have to include a library or something in
your program to make it work?

Thanks a million, this isint a frivilous question, I looked everywhere
before i came here, thanks,

Bren