I *think* you can get the values with $HTTP_GET_VARS['image1.x'] (and the
same for image1.y).  If your method is set to POST, use the $HTTP_POST_VARS
array instead.

Obviously to tell which one the user clicked you can use

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['image1.x])) {
  ... code here ...
}

If the value has been set, that image was clicked.  The x and y values
correspond to the precise pixel that was clicked which allows these to be
used as pseudo-imagemaps which you can code for.

Mike Frazer