In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] says...
> So,
>
> I've testet all possible I found in my brain...
> CGI or Apache module: same error
> mysql_connect or mysql_pconnect: same error
> Variing settings in php.ini: same error
>
> How can I solve that problem?
> BTW: Here I describe it again:
> Connecting to a database works well: ok
> Working with that database: ok
> Using the additional $link-Parameter: false
> Not a valid resource id ...
>
> And it does not matter how many different links with different servers I
> use! The resource-id is always '1'.
>
> Strange...

Not a valid resource ID usually means a problem with the query - in fact
this might be in the FAQ. Use mysql_error() after the database query to
see if mysql returns a useful error.

--
David Robley
Temporary Kiwi! and wondering how often this piece of advice needs to be