> just wanted to point this out.

And these kinds of emails make it *so* much better, of course.

If the topic doesn't interest you, don't read it. (I don't
read 90% of the emails I get on the list, I just dump them
into a folder because I don't know anything about the topic,
don't care, or I might be busy at the time). If you think
you've graduated from the Newbie class, pat yourself on the
back, move on, and quietly unsubscribe yourself.

Don't make fun of the newbies who come here for advice.
They don't know any better, and we were all new to PHP at
one point.

Jason

--
Jason Murray