That is a feature of internet explorer. You can disable this in one of the
config screens. I believe it is the print dialog window.

Kind Regards,
Jerry

The information contained in this email is confidential and
may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
form of disclosure, production, distribution or any action
taken or refrained from in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately.

The content of the email is not legally binding unless
confirmed by letter bearing two authorized signatures.