Okay, my goal is to compile an array of *all* functions currently
defined and available in PHP 4.1.1.

That's a simple task if all I want is functions for the extensions I
chose to compile into PHP (get_defined_functions()), but what about the
other ones? Is there a place somewhere that has a text file that I can
just read line-by-line or perhaps comma separated?

Or maybe a version of PHP I can download which has all extensions built in?

Mike
--
Taxes are not levied for the benefit of the taxed.