Hi,
  I get the warning message (see below), whenever I try anything with
authentication/session with PHP.  This is tried under Windows (PHPTriad).  I
get the same message with my Linux drive as well.  I appreciate your help.
Please reply here and cc: to my personal email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks in advance,
-Peter
**************************
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at C:\apache\htdocs\proj\sports\phps\verify.php:2) in
C:\apache\htdocs\proj\sports\phps\verify.php on line 26

1. <html>
2. <?php

 23.   if (!$auth) {
 24.      header("www-Authenticate: Basic realm='Private'");
 25.      header("HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthrized");
?>