Hi Philip:

Several problems...

> <?php
> $get_url = "http://www.philipsdomain.com";;

Put a "/" on the end there.  Without it, you're not really hitting a page,
but rather a redirect to a page.

> $metatags= get_meta_tags($get_url,1);
>
> echo "$metatags[Keywords]";

The manual indicates that the key names are converted to lower case, so you
need to use "keywords" rather than "Keywords."  Also, since they key name is
text, it's best to quote the key name.  So, rewrite the line like this:

   echo $metatags['keywords'];

> echo "<br>";
> echo "$metatags[Description]";

Same principles apply here.