  From: David Orn Johannsson
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 2:50 PM
  Subject: [PHP] Getting variables from a text file

  I have this text file I have to retreve infromation from, in the fallowing format:

  date1=1/1/2002&title1=some title&headline1=some headline&full1=full
article&date2=2/1/2002&title2=some title&.... and so on

  what would be the best thing for me to do to if I was to get the values of all the
"variables" of the text file into a php document as variables.

  Regards, David

  ------------------------

  Davíð Örn Jóhannssson

  Vefforritari