I have a registration form and if a user enters bad information and the
php script generates an error, I want the user to be able to hit back
and have his inputs still there. Most websites I've ever used do this,
but for some reason, my form loses all its data when the back button is
pushed. This doesn't seem like something unique to PHP, but I thought
maybe you guys could shed some light. Maybe a header which instructs the
browser to cache it? Btw, I plan on having the script reprint the form
with the old values anyway, but for reference I'd really like to know
because I haven't been able to figure it out. Thanks for any help! =)

-Me