At 01:42 PM 2/7/2002, Andrew Chase wrote:
>Which part are you having trouble with, specifically?  The task as you've
>described it is very straightforward, almost pseudo-code. :)
>
>-Andy

I know very well how to do the Db query and then loop through the results
to display the info on an HTML page.
However I have not done the part about actually creating a new file in the
text format make sure the results are tab-delimited and then make it
available for download.

Can you help me with that part specifically?

Thanks
Phillip

Blessings

Phillip

Those who give up essential liberty for a little safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         - Ben Franklin