On Thursday, February 7, 2002, at 04:54  PM, Rick Emery wrote:

> I prefer:   print" <input type="text" value="\"My Quote\"">";

It probably doesn't really matter, but from a purist's point of view,
using the (X)HTML entities is probably the best use in this case.  I
only suggest this because you are using double-quotes for display
purposes, not for coding purposes, so it's unambiguous what you mean
when you use them.  To the end user it won't matter, but for another
reader of your code, it may help.

But again, it's probably more opinion (and if you -are- using the quotes
for some obscure code, then nevermind what I just wrote).

Erik

----

Erik Price
Web Developer Temp