On Tuesday, February 12, 2002, at 05:23  PM, Peter J. Schoenster wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Given that it doesn't seem I can use PHP as a wrapper, I tried the
> following:
>
> AddType application/x-httpd-php .htm .html
>
> And oddly that did not work (seems to become an unknown type,
> gives me the option to download). This worked

That's strange.  Have you ruled out your browser as a source of the
problem?  For instance, in IE 5.1 Mac, you would tell it what to do with
certain types of files.  I can't imagine that your browser doesn't know
what to do with .htm or .html files.  But it's worth eliminating as a
potential problem.

Erik

----

Erik Price